Hoka no Daredemo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shizukashi, home to many different races. People may look different but that doesn't matter. What matters is 'Hoka no daredemo' -Everyone else.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First day of work :]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miyuki

Miyuki

First day of work :] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:30 pm

Miyuki looked at him and didn't understand what he meant at first. After a moment she realized what he was getting at.

"Uh oh" she said looking upwards. She could see the tips of her ears. She tried the cover them with her hands but it wasn't really working out.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:45 pm

"Hey, no need to cover them up," Dai said, "I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:11 pm

"Yeah, but people don't know i'm part usagi" Miyuki said looking to her left and to her to make sure no one was looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:13 pm

"Ah," Dai said, understanding what she meant, "You can't control the ears?"
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:42 pm

"Well, not yet. I'm working on it, i can make them appear when i want them to but sometimes they pop up from nowhere when i'm excited or at random times."
Miyuki said nervously.

She closed her ears and concentrated on her ears. After a few seconds they disappeared. she let out a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:38 am

Dai smiled. "You seem to be getting the hang of it," He said with a nod. He sighed. "It's still kind of hard for me to grasp all this supernatural stuff though, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:44 am

"Yeah. I get what you mean. Powers are really hard to get a hang off." Miyuki smiled back at him.

She scratched her the side of her head.
"...Actually, i don't even know if i have any powers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First day of work :]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoka no Daredemo :: Roleplay :: Cafe-
Jump to: