Hoka no Daredemo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shizukashi, home to many different races. People may look different but that doesn't matter. What matters is 'Hoka no daredemo' -Everyone else.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mall shopping!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naki

Naki

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:33 pm

Naki walked through the mall, looking at all the displays he passed. "Hm.."
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:38 pm

Dai walked aimlessly through the mall, feeling quite lost.

Why am I even here? He wondered, I've never even been to a mall!
Back to top Go down
Naki

Naki

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:40 pm

"So much to see.."Naki said as he reached in his pockets only to realize he had no money."and yet, so little to spend."He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:43 pm

Dai looked at a store and wrinkled his nose at all the clothes and shoes inside. "Who needs that stuff anyway?" He muttered with a sigh, "Why waste your money on all this fancy crap when all you really need is a T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans?"
Back to top Go down
Naki

Naki

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:46 pm

Naki overheard Dai and laughed."Thats true."
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Dai turned to face the boy who had spoken. "You agree?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Naki

Naki

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:09 pm

"Of coarse I do."Naki smiled with a cat like grin."Got no money anyway."
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:16 pm

Dai chuckled. "Me either. Don't care much, though. What do I need money for?" He blinked. For a second the boy had looked like a cat. Wouldn't be the strangest thing he'd come by here lately.
Back to top Go down
Naki

Naki

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:18 pm

"Exactly!"Naki nodded atentively."Wait then what are we doing here?"He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:23 pm

Dai shrugged. "Can't speak for you, but I just wanted something to do."
Back to top Go down
Naki

Naki

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:45 pm

"Ah, same here, I guess."Naki replied."Oh, my name is Naki by the way."He said as he held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:51 pm

"I'm Dai," He said, shaking the boy's hand.
Back to top Go down
Naki

Naki

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:58 pm

Naki pulled Dai into a hug."Hehe gotcha."Naki said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:56 pm

Dai blinked. "I suppose you did," He said slowly.

Hm...Have I met this guy before? Why would he randomly hug me?
Back to top Go down
Naki

Naki

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:41 pm

Naki grinned as he sensed Dai's confusion. "So...the question now is what to do?"
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:52 pm

Looking up at the store, Dai shrugged. "I've always fond it exhilarating to get kicked out of stores. I was planning on trying to get kicked out of the whole mall today." He smirked confidently.
Back to top Go down
Naki

Naki

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:35 pm

"Huh? That sounds fun but how are you gonna do that?"Naki asked curiously as excitement grew in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:58 pm

"Watch and learn," Dai said, pulling a squirt gun out of his jacket pocket. He walked casually into the store and dropped to his knees. He rolled around behind a shelf and began squirting random customers as they walked by, then ducking back behind the shelf so they had no idea what hit them.
Back to top Go down
Naki

Naki

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:00 pm

Naki followed Dai in and watched curiously."Wow."
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Dai snickered as he soaked random customers until the manager finally walked behind the shelf and caught him in the act. "What the hell do you think you're doing, kid?" The manager screamed furiously, "You're driving away all my business! Get the hell out of here!" Dai smirked and squirted the manager. "Where are the rules that say this isn't allowed?" He asked, grinning widely. The manager scowled. "Get out before I call security!" He screamed pointing toward the door. Dai shrugged and walked out of the store, squirting both people and clothes on his way out.
Back to top Go down
Naki

Naki

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Naki rushed after him, unable to hold back his laughter."Wow that was great! Do you do this alot?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mall shopping!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall shopping!!!   Mall shopping!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mall shopping!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoka no Daredemo :: Roleplay :: Mall-
Jump to: