Hoka no Daredemo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shizukashi, home to many different races. People may look different but that doesn't matter. What matters is 'Hoka no daredemo' -Everyone else.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking down the streets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasu

Yasu

Walking down the streets Empty
PostSubject: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Yasu hummed as she managed to walk down the sidewalk. "Wow.. there are so many people.." she said with a sense of awe. "I've never seen this many people! Even when I was a guardian!" she said excited, then smiled brightly (if not a bit oblivious). Her wings stood invisible to the mortal eye as she continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:32 pm

"An angel..." Baki saw the wings behind a girl apparently walking down a street among a crowd the humans oblivious to the sight Baki walked up to her. " you know, its not that hard to tell your an angel, even when your hiding your wings.
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Yasu blinked and jumped at the man's presence "Uhmm I-I'm sorry." she said. "But how did you know?"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:51 pm

"I'm a demon, well half demon anyway" his tail wiggled behind him "But do not fret i am peaceful i only have to fear the moon whne it comes out after that i have no control over my actions..." he shruggs. "despite our diffrences would you care to walk with me? I am extrmely bored with these normal people as they show no intrest in other things..." he said
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:34 am

Yasu smiled and nodded, "Alright." A demon? I've never met a demon before! She seemed suddenly excited, "My name is Yaus, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:20 pm

" I am Baki" He bows formally. "Baki Ookami, Pleased to meet you. I myself have never met an angel until now." they countinued to walk. "So what made you come to this planet?" he asked cheeckly
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:25 pm

Yasu smiled, "Hello, Baki." she felt her energy swerve a little, the holy magic somewhat clashing with the demonic aura. "As for why I came, I was actually sent on a mission!"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:53 pm

"A mission?" Baki's tailwrapped itself aroun his waist. "Intrresting, Please go on"
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:55 pm

Yasu hopped over a crack and furrowed her brow seriously which made her look ridiculous, "I was sent on a mission to protect the mortals! See I'm a guardian angel!"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:38 pm

Baki raises a brow "Intresting, i admire your ambition for these mortals..." baki kicked a can out his way. "I just try to get by. they don't start problems with me i don't cause any for them..."
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:40 pm

Yasu smiled softly, "But mortals are fun!" She giggled, "They have such strange customs! Like they wear shoes all the time!"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Baki laughed. "and they wear clothing, i mean my father was a a monkey demon he flung poop all day while he was naked..."
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:08 pm

Yasu paused and looked at Baki with wide eyes, "R-Really?" She shifted slightly, "I heard demons eat angels and mortals alike. My daddy said they were heartless and mean." She looked around, her wings twitching indiscreetly with their translucence.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:38 pm

"well most are mean and only a few eat people, they don't taste very good..." Baki laughed at his own dark joke and smiled. "but no some demons have control over their emotions and other don't even want to be demons and wishh to be normal and live a normal life but thats boring." Baki wrapped his tial around his hand. "Its my demon heritage that gives me strenght and power i just have to be careful around full moons no thanks to my mother, bless her heart." baki paused for breath. "do you like pie?" he asked randomly bored
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:34 pm

Yasu blinked, then smiled brightly, "Yes! I love pie!"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:53 pm

Baki chuckled. "where an odd pair you and I, a demon and an angel..." he smiled " I enjoy talking with you, where do you spend most of your time on earth i would like to "hang out more " as the mortals call it.
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:22 am

Yasu giggled, "I play with kids in the park of course!" She smiled, "And I'd love to 'hang out' more too."
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:54 pm

"Aww how sweet." Baki commented he smiled. "Where else do you like to go?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:19 am

Yasu blinked as she thought a moment, "Well uhhmm I'm not sure.." She looked at the ground embarressed. "I just came to earth.. so I'm not sure what else there is to do..."
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:47 pm

"Just came to earth?" Baki repeated. "So if you weren't on earth before you must've been..." he trailed off the hallelajah song singing in his head.
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:07 pm

Yasu nodded, "Mhmm! I was in Celestia! I just graduated from training!" She exclaimed with an oblivious smile. She stopped and flitted her wings excitedly. "I was the top of the class of angels in training!"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:02 pm

Baki smiled, "You know i just can't stop myself from saying this but you are so darn CUTE!" he said with a big grin on himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking down the streets   Walking down the streets Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking down the streets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoka no Daredemo :: Roleplay :: Streets-
Jump to: