Hoka no Daredemo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shizukashi, home to many different races. People may look different but that doesn't matter. What matters is 'Hoka no daredemo' -Everyone else.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First day of work :]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miyuki

Miyuki

First day of work :] Empty
PostSubject: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:46 pm

It was Miyuki's first day of work as a waitress. She excited she was finally able to get a job, soon she would be able to shop with her own money.
'No more asking mommy for money. Yay!'

With a notepad and pen in her uniform pocket, she waited for a customer to walk in so she could them to a table and take their orders.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:44 pm

Dai walked into the cafe and looked around for a moment before sitting at a table alone.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:46 pm

Miyuki saw someone sit down at a table. This was a it, her first customer.
She walked up to him with a friendly smile.

"Helloooo, sir. What would you like to drink?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:41 am

Akira was running through the streets,heavy foot steps fallowing him.The creature behind him called his name a few times. Akira smirked

"Eh not today ugly."he said running a few seconds later he was cornered by four sets of demons.
"well today just isnt my lucky day i guess."he said as one picked him up and threw him through the window of the cafe.
Akira struggles to get up as he popped his arm back into socket.
"Well boys looks like you dont want to play fair,well two can play that little game."he said as mid-night black bat wings with 30 foot spand ejected from his back.His hair turned a snow white and his eyes a dark red.His demonic aura saturated the air.

"lets get it on"he said while flying through the hole in the wall
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:16 pm

Miyuki turned around when she heard glass shatter from behind her.

"Whoa!" she yelled when she saw some sort of demon and a guy with huge wings, white hair and red eyes fly through a hole in the wall.
"What the heck is going on?!"
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:35 pm

Dai glanced up and sighed irritably.

"Well," he muttered, "There goes my peaceful lunch. Who does that guy think he is, anyways? Does he think just because he has wings he can barge in here and ruin my day?" He glanced back at the menu.

I'll show him! I'll pretend like nothing is even going on!

He glanced back up at the waitress. "Still gonna take my order or what?"
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:57 pm

Miyuki turned to face her customer.

"Uhh...sure." she said a bit distracted
She took out a pen and her notepad,"What would you like?"

'Zomg, zomg, zomg. What just happened here?! Alright, don't panic, Miyuki. Just take the guy's order and don't freak out...that's gonna be a little hard'
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:58 pm

Dai squinted at his menu, purposely not looking toward all the commotion.

"I'll have a large cup of coffee, please, with extra creamer." He grinned at the waitress.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:06 pm

Akira walked through the hole in the wall with a grin of satisfaction on his face
"well that takes care of that."
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:21 pm

"Alright, your order will be here soon." Miyuki smiled at him after scribble his order down.

She walked past the other waiters, they were watching what was going on and shocked at what happened. She was shocked herself but tried not to show it, instead she turned on the coffee machine started working on her first order.
'That was kinda weird, that guy didn't even notice all the commotion that was going on.'
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Dai continued to observe his menu, muttering to himself quietly.

"Those waffles look pretty good. Wonder if I can get the extra syrup?" He glanced up and noticed a girl at the next table over giving him a strange look. "I have got to stop talking to myself," He observed.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:35 am

Miyuki stirred the coffee in a large mug before placing it on a round tray. After double checking the list a few times. She picked up the tray and walked back over to the table.

"One large coffee with extra cream. Here you go sir." she smiled at him as she placed the coffee down in front of him.
"Would you like anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:44 am

Dai smiled, taking the coffee. "Thank you, Miss. And no thanks, this is fine." He took a sip of the coffee and grinned. "Been a while since I had coffee this good," He said, trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:48 pm

Miyuki looked at the coffee.
"Is it really even that good?"she accidentally said out loud. She had meant to think it inside her head but it slipped without her even knowing.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:40 pm

"Taste for yourself," Dai said, moving the coffee toward her.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:29 am

Miyuki covered her mouth with her hands once she realized she had said it out loud.
"Mmm, mmm hmm" she said muffled, after realizing she had just screwed up her sentence and she took her hands off her mouth.

"No, it's okay. I was just thinking out loud is all." she said trying to not look like a complete idiot.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:59 pm

Dai shrugged. "Happens to me all the time," He said casually, "But you have no idea what your missing." He grinned and took another gulp of the coffee.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:43 pm

"It's alright. I don't drink coffee anyway, i'm more of the smoothie type." Miyuki said.

She looked around the cafe a bit. She saw a lot of people from different races.
'Hmm, i wonder if he's a different race too.'

"Hey, do you mind if i ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:24 pm

Dai shrugged again. "Sure, go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:19 am

"Are you a human or another race?" Miyuki asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:54 am

Dai bit his lower lip thoughtfully. "I was human once," He said with a chuckle, "But not anymore. How 'bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:08 pm

'He was human? What's that suppose to mean?

"I'm part Usagi, that's why my eyes aren't the same color. but most people wouldn't believe that until they saw my ears." Miyuki said pointing at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:44 pm

Dai smiled and nodded. "I see. I was wondering about your eyes, actually. They're a very pretty color though, both of them."
Back to top Go down
Miyuki

Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:03 am

Miyuki blushed faintly, it had been a while since she had gotten any compliments.

"Thanks." she smiled happily at him.
Her bunny ears appeared on her head without her noticing. She wasn't good at controling when and where her bunny ears appeared yet, and a lot of times she'd have no idea when they appeared on her head.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:25 pm

Dai chuckled. "Um, I like your ears," He said, nodding towards them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day of work :]   First day of work :] Empty

Back to top Go down

First day of work :]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoka no Daredemo :: Roleplay :: Cafe-
Jump to: