Hoka no Daredemo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shizukashi, home to many different races. People may look different but that doesn't matter. What matters is 'Hoka no daredemo' -Everyone else.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Break the walls down! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baki

Baki

Break the walls down! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Break the walls down! (open)   Break the walls down! (open) EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Baki walked into a street wearing casual sunglasses and a white T-shirt with a long black overcoat over the shirt. He sported black jeans and his tail securley hidden underneath his coat wrapped around his waist. The cold night air sent a chill down his neck as he felt his own breath warm his lips. He saw a gang and called out "HEY!" he was looking for a good fight. The gang enciricled Baki and the leader stepped forward and pointed a gun at baki's head. "WHAT YOU SAY PUNK?!" Baki smirked as he sent a powerful kick to the chest of the leader and sent him through a fence and as he laided uncoinucous on the ground the rest of the gand fired upon baki. The bullets bounced harmlessly off of baki as the ran out of ammunition he raised up a fist. "WANNA PLAY?" he sent a elbow to the face of one breaking his nose and a punch to another knocking him out. two more gang members remained but they fled. "cowards...." baki said he walked on and saw another person walking down an ally. "any reason your down here its dangerous you know..." he called out
Back to top Go down
Naki

Naki

PostSubject: Re: Break the walls down! (open)   Break the walls down! (open) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:50 pm

Naki turned around, his tail waving nervously as he heard a voic. He turned around and spotted Baki. "Thanks for the warning but ill be fine."
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Break the walls down! (open)   Break the walls down! (open) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:15 am

"you sure about that?" Baki smirked his monkey like tail wiggled behind him. "I hear theres a dangerous guy that is wearing sunglasses and has a monkey tail and attacks at random. He pulls out sunglasses form his pocket and slips them on His moneky tail wrapped around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Naki

Naki

PostSubject: Re: Break the walls down! (open)   Break the walls down! (open) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:30 pm

"Thanks. When I see someone like that, I'll let you know."He waved back as he continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Break the walls down! (open)   Break the walls down! (open) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Baki holds out a hand to stop him. "Listen I am in the mood for a seroius fight and Your the only strong person i sense withen at least a ten mile radius..." He smiles as he holds up his fists like a boxer. "So we gonna do this or what?"
Back to top Go down
Naki

Naki

PostSubject: Re: Break the walls down! (open)   Break the walls down! (open) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Naki smirked and closed his eyes as he continued to walk away. "Not interested..."He replied as he looked up at the sky, then back to the ground in front of him, thinking of the last time he had to get into a fight.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Break the walls down! (open)   Break the walls down! (open) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Baki laughed "You know where i come form fighting is the ultimate sighn of art, I am Baki by the way..." he wiggled his tail behind him and raises an eyebrow. "I'm Sort of a drifter, Just moved into town..you know anyplace cool?" he asked he hoped for something violent or jsut plain fun.
Back to top Go down
Naki

Naki

PostSubject: Re: Break the walls down! (open)   Break the walls down! (open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:54 pm

Naki turned around with an intrigued smile.
"My name's Naki. You could say I'm something like a drifter too."He replied.
"I know a place if you can take a few drink."He said as his tail twitched side to side.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Break the walls down! (open)   Break the walls down! (open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:57 pm

"Alright! hey it's not that club down near the docks is it? I sort of go banned from there a few hours ago...Bouncer looked at me wrong, i didn't like it..." he shrugged. "So where at?" his tail stood on end behind him wagging back and forth below his waist. curling on end.
Back to top Go down
Naki

Naki

PostSubject: Re: Break the walls down! (open)   Break the walls down! (open) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:22 pm

"No, this place is not somewhere you can just walk to."
He said as he walked down the dimly lit streets.
"It's a short walk..."He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break the walls down! (open)   Break the walls down! (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Break the walls down! (open)
Page 1 of 1