Hoka no Daredemo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shizukashi, home to many different races. People may look different but that doesn't matter. What matters is 'Hoka no daredemo' -Everyone else.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Murder Pass (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odyessues

Odyessues

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:59 pm

Odyessues, in his demon form and his right arm in the form of a blade that is soaking in human blood, walks down a road, killing every gang member and thug with a dark glare on his face.

Mom... dad... if you can hear me up or down there... I am sorry that you're dead. I will avenge you, no matter what. I promise you this til the day I die.

Ody then slices a thug, that was aiming a gun at an old man and his grandson, through his heart, pulls his arm blade out, and slices that man's head off.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko
Admin
Tsukiko

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:59 pm

Tsukiko yawned sitting on her couch upside-down, with her feet in the air. She raised her hand to change the channel but stopped her finger right above the button hearing loud noises from outside her window on the top floor.

"What the heck it that?" she asked herself. She snapped her finger and the window opened by itself as she stuck her head outside and down from it. She gasped when she saw a man covered in blood. She watched as he pulled a blade, that seemed to be his arm, out of a another man. She nearly puked when she saw his head fell off.

"...Holy mother fucking shit." she mumbled to herself.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://hoka-no-daredemo.rpg-board.net
Odyessues

Odyessues

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:09 pm

Ody then licked some blood off of his arm, and then turned his arm back to a regular, human arm. He then turned around, picked up a gun from the guy that he had just slain and shot the other thugs to death. After that, he dropped the gun, told the grandfather and child to get out of here, and sat on a bench. The grandfather and child ran as fast as they could as far away from there as possible.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko
Admin
Tsukiko

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:20 pm

"Wow... i guess i wouldn't want to get him pissed." Tsuki told herself.

She kept watching him and as she did questions came up.
'Why did he just do that? Is he some sort of killer? Who is he anyway?'
She decided to go find out. Almost falling over, she managed to pull herself through the window and stood on roof that covered her front porch. She crept over to the side and climbed up a tree in her front yard. She watched him from one of the branches in the tree.

'Hope he doesn't think i'm spying on him.'
Back to top Go down
Odyessues

Odyessues

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:31 pm

Ody heard leaves shake and rustle in a tree right near him, and glares viciously in Tsuki's exact direction.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko
Admin
Tsukiko

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Tsukiko gulps. His stare made her feel slightly uncomfortable.

"What? haven't you ever seen a girl climb a try before?" She said to him trying to not to nervous but ending up giving him attitude instead.
Back to top Go down
Odyessues

Odyessues

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:52 pm

(He didn't see you...)

Just as Ody was about to turn his head, thought that it was the wind, he heard the voice and jumped out of the bench and on his feet. "Oh Sh*t you scared me" Ody says in a shocked/suprised voice.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko
Admin
Tsukiko

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:02 pm

(oh... man, i'm like retarded right now. my badd)

'me?... scare him? oh, he's one to talk'

"Oh... Sorry. I thought you were glaring at me, so yeah..." She said as she starting hanging from my legs. She was upside-down from a branch so she was out of the way of the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Odyessues

Odyessues

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:04 pm

"You don't smell human. Is this true?" Ody asked, noticing a different scent off of this girl.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko
Admin
Tsukiko

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:08 pm

"Yup. I'm from the realm of the demons but i moved here to get away from my celebrity-like life... well, sorta." Tsuki explained as she blink her bright blue eyes.

"You don't seem that human either, especially if you can sniff out me being a demon."
Back to top Go down
Odyessues

Odyessues

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:10 pm

"Just half-human... I'm demon as well..." Ody says as his one of his demon wings rip out of his jacket. "Come On!!! I just fixed that... ugh..." Ody grunts.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko
Admin
Tsukiko

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:28 pm

Tsuki laughed at him.
"I can fix that for you if you'd like."

Her legs let go of the tree branch she was hanging from and she flipped over so that she'd land on her feet but landed on her butt instead.
Back to top Go down
Odyessues

Odyessues

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Odyessues chuckled for the first time in what seemed like centuries.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko
Admin
Tsukiko

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:19 pm

Tsukiko stood up and brushed herself off.
"Man, i'm such a klutz." she said as she dusted off her skirt a little.

"Anyway, if you want i could fix the jacket for you." she offered
((i fixed the forum so your signature should work now))
Back to top Go down
Odyessues

Odyessues

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:51 pm

"That's okay, I can do it myself." Odyessues says as he tries to take off his slightly-ripped jacket. He gets his jacket stuck on his wing and his left arm, with only the top of his head showing out of the neck hole. He then asks Tsukiko, half muffled, "Um... mam... Can I have some... uh... help?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko
Admin
Tsukiko

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Tsuki laughed at him as she walked over to him.

"My name's Tsukiko but you can call me Tsuki if you like." She said trying to help him pull his jacket off. She tried pulling it off a bit but it didn't really help so much.

"Uhh... dude can you make you wing disappear or something? I think it'd be easy to take off the jacket with it gone."
Back to top Go down
Odyessues

Odyessues

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:45 pm

"Well... sorta..." Odyessues half-explains. Then he explains the other half by pulling his jacket back on and retracting his wings. Even though a little bit of the jacket was still caught onto Ody's wings, he is able to fully retract his wings. Then a huge light engulfed Odyessues; then after the light subsides, his body has morphed into his human form. Also, the eyepatch that Ody was wearing over his light sensitive eye and scar left with his demon form. By what he looks like at the moment, just about anyone would have thought the Ody was just an average teenager. "Oh... I forgot my manners. The name is Odyessues, but you can call me Ody. If it's okay with you... Tsuki, am I right?"

(what I mean in the last sentence is that I'm asking if that is your name, because he was half deafened by his jacket. Also, Cool. Now, I think, my siggy works.)

Back to top Go down
Tsukiko
Admin
Tsukiko

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:51 pm

Tsuki nodded.

'Even as a half demon he seems so strong. I guess i'm still not as strong as i was thought to be, even if daddy's the king'

"Well it's nice to meet cha Odyessues." she smiled at him since he seemed like a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Odyessues

Odyessues

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:54 pm

Ody doesn't smile back, but he then sits back down on the bench, takes off his torn jacket, revealing his black tanktop, and asks Tsuki, "Well... you seem... nice."

I'm not sure if she might be good or bad, she might be of some use to me...
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko
Admin
Tsukiko

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:00 pm

"Uhh... thanks." Tsuki said not knowing how to reply the way he 'complimented' her.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you jus kill that man a while ago." she said referring to when she first saw him out of her window.
Back to top Go down
Odyessues

Odyessues

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:04 pm

"He was about to kill an old man and a grandchild, I believe." Ody replies, while opens a manhole, pushes the dismembered body in it, and closes the hole back up. Then he sighs a soft sigh.

humans these days...
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko
Admin
Tsukiko

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:02 pm

"Hn... Well even if he was about to kill someone do you think really you should've killed? It might have been best to just knock him out and let someone else deal with it."
Tsuki said wondering if there would be any consequences for him.

'I wonder what daddy would say if he saw this.
'
Back to top Go down
Odyessues

Odyessues

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:21 pm

"Humans killed my parents, and they did not get any consequences, punishments, nothing. They just got away with it and they were even praised for that!" Odyessues replies with a growl.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko
Admin
Tsukiko

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:21 pm

"That's horrible and they shouldn't have done that but i don't think all humans are like that." Tsuki said.

'That's pretty sad.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Murder Pass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Pass (open)   Murder Pass (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Murder Pass (open)
Page 1 of 1